Wed, Jul 20|
PCIT In-Person Training (Dallas, TX) - July 20-22 & Sept 22-23, 2022
Live, In-Person Training. The first 3 Days will be conducted in Dallas, TX and focus on the first phase of PCIT (Child-Directed Interaction). The remaining 2 Days will be conducted via Zoom and address the second phase of PCIT (Parent-Directed Interaction).
Time & Location
Jul 20, 2022, 9:00 AM – Jul 22, 2022, 5:00 PM
Rockwall, 2055 Summer Lee Dr, Rockwall, TX 75032, USA
About the Event
Training costs include:
- Nearly 40 hours of Live PCIT Training with two Certified PCIT Global Trainers
- One year of web-based Consultation Calls with a PCIT trainer as you complete your first two PCIT cases.
- Video review & feedback of up to six video-recorded sessions (four videos are required for PCIT Certification)
- Review of your certification application materials (no additional application fee)
- All PCIT Training Materials (PCIT Protocol, DPICS Coding Manual, DPICS Video Training Series, Dropbox Folder of PCIT Handouts/Worksheets, PCIT Training Binder)
Workshop Details (Trainees must attend both workshops):
Child Directed Interaction - 3 Days (Workshop #1 of 2) - Dallas, TX
Wednesday, July 20, 2022 (9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. CST)
Thursday, July 21, 2022 (9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. CST)
Friday, July 22, 2022 (9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. CST)
Parent Directed Interaction - 2 Days (Workshop #2 of 2) - ZOOM
Thursday, September 22, 2022 (9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. CST)
Friday, September 23, 2022 (9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. CST)
CDI Workshop - July 20-22, 2022 (Live Training in Dallas, TX)
PDI Workshop - Sept 22-23, 2022 (Training conducted using Zoom)
Chris Campbell, Ph.D.
Cathy Roring, Ph.D.
Training materials will be mailed one month prior to the training. A detailed training schedule will be emailed two weeks prior to the training.