Mon, Mar 25|
Online Course with Live Consultation (Zoom)
3 Seats Left! PCIT Online Training (Self-Paced) - March 2024 Course
The PCIT Online (Self-Paced) course is similar to an online blended course offered by a university where trainees watch pre-recorded instructional presentations independently and engage in live discussions with other trainees and PCIT experts. This allows you to "learn when you learn best."
Time & Location
Mar 25, 2024, 6:00 AM
Online Course with Live Consultation (Zoom)
About the Event
Overview of the PCIT Online (Self-Paced) Training
- The Self-Paced, PCIT Online Course is the first step to Certification in PCIT.
- The PCIT Online Certification Training Experience combines pre-recorded online instructional presentations with live, one-hour face-to-face instruction with Certified PCIT Global Trainers.
- The self-paced, PCIT Online course is similar to an online blended course offered by a university where trainees review instructional material independently and engage in regular, live consultation with other trainees and PCIT expert trainers.
- The PCIT Online course allows trainees to individualize their training experience - "learn when you learn best" - while still participating in a virtual classroom where they can learn from other trainees and receive ongoing guidance by Certified PCIT Global Trainers.
- Trainees will learn (and practice utilizing) the empirically-supported PCIT protocol that was developed by Dr. Sheila Eyberg. The trainings will help guide participants through every PCIT treatment session in the PCIT Protocol (from intake to graduation).
- The PCIT Online Certification Training Course contains over 15 modules carefully designed to guide you through the first phase of PCIT therapy, the Child-Directed Interaction Phase.
- The PCIT Self-Paced course also contains over 15 modules that were specifically designed to assist you with the second phase of PCIT treatment, the Parent-Directed Interaction Phase.
- Bonus modules for the PCIT Online training include: (a) delivering PCIT services with children who have experienced trauma; (b) addressing homework challenges; (c) PCIT research; (d) adaptations of PCIT; and (e) logistics of providing telehealth PCIT services (often referred to as iPCIT).
The PCIT Online (Self-Paced) Training Package Includes:
- 24/7 access to 40 PCIT presentations
- 12 months of consultation calls with a PCIT Global Trainer
- Review of PCIT client sessions for certification
- All PCIT training materials, including the empirically-supported PCIT Protocol and PCIT Training Curriculum
- Access to our PCIT Dropbox which contains a wide variety of resources and handouts
- Access to the DPICS video library which contains over 50 parent-child videos for additional coding practice
- 20% Discount with Psychological Assessment Resources (PAR) when you order the Eyberg Child Behavior Inventory (ECBI)
- Access to a Monthly Call with Certified PCIT Global Trainers who present on important PCIT topics Trainees are encouraged to continue to participate in this free monthly call even after they become Certified
- When applicable, review of your PCIT Certification Application (no additional fees for application review)
Course Start Date & Time
- Similar to a university-based online course, the PCIT Online course opens and materials will become available to participants on Monday, March 25, 2024 at 8:00 a.m. EST.
- The course opens on March 25th, but participants do not need to be available on March 25th.
- This is a blended course where trainees review instructional material independently and engage in regularly scheduled consultation calls with other trainees and Certified PCIT Global Trainers.
- Participants do need to attend consultation calls with PCIT expert trainers. Consultation calls occur weekly for the first 12 weeks, and then move to twice per month for the remaining 9 months of the course.
- Your Certified PCIT Global Trainers will provide you with a course syllabus, a consultation call schedule, and access instructions to the course at the beginning of September.
- Ticket type
PCIT Online Course - Mar 2024
The PCIT Online (Self-Paced) course is similar to an online blended course offered by a university where trainees review pre-recorded instructional presentations independently and engage in live discussions with other trainees and Certified PCIT experts. This allows you to "learn when you learn best."Price$3,000.00
+$75.00 service fee+$75.00 service fee