Time & Location
Apr 10, 8:00 AM
Online Course & Live Consultation (Zoom)
About the Event
Overview of the PCIT Online (Self-Paced) Training
- The Self-Paced, PCIT Online Course is the first step to Certification in PCIT.
- The PCIT Online Certification Training Experience combines pre-recorded online instructional presentations with regular, one-hour face-to-face instruction with a Certified PCIT Global Trainer.
- The self-paced, PCIT Online course is similar to an online blended course offered by a university where trainees review instructional material independently and engage in regular consultation with other trainees and a PCIT expert trainer.
- The PCIT Online course allows trainees to individualize their training experience - "learn when you learn best" - while still participating in a virtual classroom where they can learn from other trainees and receive ongoing guidance by a Certified PCIT Global Trainer.
- The PCIT Online Certification Training Course contains over 15 modules carefully designed to guide you through the first phase of PCIT therapy, the Child-Directed Interaction Phase.
- The PCIT Self-Paced course also contains over 15 modules that were specifically designed to assist you with the second phase of PCIT treatment, the Parent-Directed Interaction Phase.
- Bonus modules for the PCIT Online training include: (a) delivering PCIT services with children who have experienced trauma; (b) addressing homework challenges; (c) PCIT research; (d) adaptations of PCIT; and (e) logistics of providing telehealth PCIT services (often referred to as iPCIT).
The PCIT Online (Self-Paced) Training Package Includes:
- 24/7 access to 40 PCIT presentations
- 12 months of consultation calls
- Review of PCIT client sessions for certification
- All PCIT training materials, including the empirically-supported PCIT Protocol and PCIT Training Curriculum
- Access to our PCIT Dropbox which contains a wide variety of resources and handouts
- Access to the DPICS video library which contains over 50 parent-child videos for additional coding practice
- 20% Discount with Psychological Assessment Resources (PAR) when you order the Eyberg Child Behavior Inventory
- When applicable, review of your PCIT Certification Application (no additional fees for application review)
Course Start Date & Time
- Similar to a university-based online course, the PCIT Online course opens and materials will become available to participants on Monday, April 10, 2023 at 8:00 a.m. EST.
- The course opens on April 10th, but participants do not need to be available on April 10th.
- This is a blended course where trainees review instructional material independently and engage in regularly scheduled consultation calls with other trainees and a PCIT expert trainer.
- Participants do need to attend consultation calls with their Certified PCIT Global Trainer. Consultation calls occur weekly for the first 8 weeks, and then move to twice per month for the remaining 10 months of the course.
- Your Certified PCIT Global Trainer will provide you with a course syllabus, a consultation call schedule, and access instructions to the course at the beginning of May.
PCIT Online Course - Apr 2023
+$75.00 service fee
The PCIT Online (Self-Paced) course is similar to an online blended course offered by a university where trainees review pre-recorded instructional presentations independently and engage in regular discussions with other trainees and a PCIT expert. This allows you to "learn when you learn best."
+$75.00 service fee0